City Market To-Go: Market Rules
· You must pre-order items to come to the market. There are no orders being taken at the market. Only customers with order receipts will be allowed to come to the market.
· If you of a member of your household is ill stay home. We can issue refunds. It is paramount that we keep everyone safe.
· Remain in your car. For the health and safety of you and our staff and vendors we ask that you remain in your car.
· Speed limit: 5 mph. This ensures the safety of our staff and your fellow customers.
City Market To-Go: Market Procedure
1. Make your name card. Write/print your name (LAST NAME, First name) in bold on a regular 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper and post it to your windshield or visor.
2. Stop at the market lot entrance. A staff member will check you in and open your trunk.
4. Proceed into the market lot following the flow of traffic.
5. Pull off at the vendors you have made orders from and reenter the flow of traffic.
6. Once at the market exit a staff member will close your trunk and direct you on to South Street.
City Market To-Go: Traffic Map